Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a =




My name is Alejandra. (and I love it)

My sister’s name is Alejandra too.

I was born in Monterrey, Mexico. (33 years ago)

I’ve also lived in San Antonio, Houston, London, Paris and Dallas.

London is my favorite city to live in.

I love walk to everywhere (but I own a car)

I have to live in the city.

I like to make things.

I have like a 1000 ideas running in my mind (at the same time :(

I love paint and dream

I like to sleep

I watch a lot of movies (I prefer the ones make me cry)

I don't drink coffee but I love expresso with ice (from spain)

My favorite drink is ron with pineapple juice

I also like to read

I haven't read much lately

I like to make pretty things

I like to wear pretty things

I have over 80 pairs of shoes

Some of them cost lest than 10 dlls

I love found vintage things and give a new chance in my world

hope that make me a lil green

I have more than 20 best friends

and I know a lot of really good people

I'm sooooooo in love with a grumpy guy from panama

I love dance samba





No comments:

Post a Comment