Thursday, January 28, 2010

all you need is love




I can't help myself... I want to marry like everyone else :)
but my lovely boyfriend (aka grumpy) :) is not ready yet
I love him and I'll wait.. meanwhile I have to keep my mind busy :)

the thing is I have all this ideas for my own wedding and isn't going to happen anytime soon
so I decided to try to keep some ideas and have fun :)
I'm doing a series of boxes for brides (can be customized)
This keepsake boxes are for sale
Already made $ 25.00 dlls
Personalized $ 40.00 dlls

2 comments:

  1. Querida gachita, conozco el lugar perfecto para que vendas tus cajas: http://www.etsy.com/
    Esta pagina esta super chida y estoy segura te va a encantar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) si ya la conozco!!!!
    y soy una adicta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ja,ja,ja,ja pero estoy tratando de hacer como que series completas y me he visto media lenta.. :(
    pero en esto estoy poniendo manos a la obra a ver como se da.. :)

    ReplyDelete